Steven Yamada with Bar R 'evolution , New Orleans
- 2 oz. Encanto Pisco
- .25 oz. St. Germain
- 5-8 Dashes Bittermen Hopped Grapefruit Bitters
- Demerera Sugar Cube
- 2 Lounge Attire Premium Cocktail Cranberries
- Season Old Fashioned glass with St. Germain and chill with fresh ice.
- In a mixing glass, add Demerera Sugar Cube, Bitters, and Cranberries.
- Add a small splash of water and muddle as to dissolve sugar.
- Add Encanto Pisco and ice.
- Stir until proper temperature and dilution are obtained.
- Discard ice in Old Fashioned Glass and add one or two fresh ice cubes.
- Double strain contents of mixing glass into Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with Lounge Attire Premium Cocktail Cranberries.